This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kutztown chapter.
  1. Pier 35

Price: FREE

For free, you can visit this location that has various activities. Swing on one of their giant swings or walk along the waterside pier taking in amazing views of the city. 

1. Summit One Vanderbitt

Price: $59

In the heart of New York City lies another immersive art experience. A must-see location that provides visitors with visually-appealing views. 

1. Museum of Ice Cream 

Price: $29

The Museum of Ice Cream helps bring out your inner child. Each colorful setup pulls you in as you walk through this museum that showcases your love for ice cream. 

1. Happy Go Lucky Exhibit

Price: $35

This immersive exhibit hopes to bring visitors happiness and positivity. The Diamond Palace shows off geometric patterns with captivating lighting effects. Visitors can take picture-worthy photos. 

1. Art-Tech House

Price: $25

In this futuristic exhibit, visitors get to experience interactive technology. Absorb and explore art and science through every piece you see. 

1. The Edge

Price: $38

Visitors get a surreal view from the highest outdoor deck. The 360- degree view makes it seem like you’re floating. The view ahead is an intense experience but to top it off the Edge has a glass floor that keeps you on edge. 

Professional Writing Major, Social Media Theory & Strategy and Public Relations Minor with a love for books and music.