This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kutztown chapter.

Podcasts have come to be almost as popular as TV shows and movies. Some are similar to programs in the sense that they offer up some form of a story, and others are more like a talk show. Whatever your vice is, you can probably find it in a podcast. All of these podcasts are available on iTunes and Podbean.

My Favorite Murder – I have a major fascination with murder and serial killers (no, I will not become a serial killer) and Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstark, the hosts of the podcast, feed this addiction. They’re funny, and the banter is on point. What’s even more appealing to me is that their jokes don’t revolve entirely around making someone uncomfortable, like other podcasts have done. Please, go check these two out; they’re amazing!

Alice Isn’t Dead – If you like Welcome to Night Vale, you’re going to enjoy this podcast. In this story, we follow an unnamed heroin as she brings her big rig across the U.S. in search of her wife, Alice. Here, we’re given a wonderful look at a horror story with a woman who has strength and power that isn’t reliant on a man.

2 Dope Queens – Led by Phoebe Robinson and Jessica Williams, these two women have made their way to an even bigger stage through HBO. These two queens bring up issues of race and feminism wrapped up in a nice comedic bow that will leave you in stitches. Not only that but, they bring on other female comedians that the world needs to know about.

Guys We F*cked – This podcast is headed up by Krystyna Hutchinson and Corrine Fisher, the comedy women from Sorry About Last Night. In their own brand of fun and bitchiness (in the best way, of course) they bring up topics about anti slut-shaming, sex in general and variety of other feminist based topics. They’re fun, smart and they feed that little rebellious part of yourself.

Inside 254 – Kutztown’s own Dr. Colleen Clemens and Dr. Amanda Morris run this powerful podcast. Topics that you hear in daily headlines are brought up by these two awesome ladies with just the right amount of aggravation. Their work in the podcast does a fantastic job for community outreach as they bring on local guests, such as a student from the Pennridge225. Through this podcast, they bring a voice to the thoughts many people are experiencing in America’s political climate.

My name is Samantha but I like to go by Sam or Sammi. I wanted to write for Her Campus because it's an amazing platform for me to speak my mind. I'm a student at Kutztown University who majors in Professional Writing and I also hold two minors, one in English Literature and the other in Women's and Gender Studies. I'm an aspiring novelist who has a deep love of pop culture. If you want to know more about me, read my articles.