Why My Favorite Celebrity Couples are Better Than Yours

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

We use the internet for a multitude of reasons. Whether it be for DIYs or learning how to master the newest makeup trend, the internet is full of resources. However, the internet provides us the most resourceful resource of them all. It provides content of our favorite celebrity couples. From the latest of Kourtney and Travis’s engagement to Kim and Kanye’s divorce, the world knows it all. Here I am to explain the best celebrity couples the internet has provided.

1. Blake lively and ryan Reynolds

This celebrity couple is nothing short of honorary. From the first time they shared the screen in Green Lantern, this couple is a joy to watch. With funny banter back and forth on social media, these two are what I aspire for love to be. The world loves these two together, it’s natural. To me, this couple is not talked about often. When you’re unproblematic, there isn’t much to say.

This couple has not been in the headlines lately, but that does not stop me from loving them anyways. Who could ever forget the time Blake killed the Met Gala carpet in 2018. Round of applause for the most comedic couple.

2. Role Model and Emma CHamberlain

This couple has not been confirmed, but the rumors have not been denied either. The two were spotted having dinner and even left hand-in-hand. This lowkey relationship is everything we need and more. This couple is the best example of falling in love with someone like you. The two are so much alike I can’t seem to get enough of them.

Role Model, also know as Tucker Pillsbury, is a well known artist. He has popular songs such as “Blind” or “Girl in New York,” however his most recent songs have fans speculating whether Emma inspired them. All I can say is that their interaction at his latest concert is the definition of couple goals.

3. Kendall JEnner and Devin Booker

I think this is the most attractive couple I have ever seen???? The casual looks they serve and their aesthetic is one that cannot be beat. Might I add that Kendall’s Halloween costumes are out of this world. This couple has been around for a year or so. I don’t know how the relationship began but all I can say is that I hope it continues. Kendall even pranked her family by saying they were engaged, which they all believed. Safe to say an engagement is maybe in the future. You heard it here first, just saying.

4. Jaz Sinclair and Ross Lynch

This beautiful couple has been together for a while now. The relationship blossomed on the set of the Netflix show Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. They have shared endless posts of each other, including ones from vacations they have taken together. They gush over each other any chance they can. My favorite moment is when Ross attempted to put Jaz’s hair in a ponytail, which he did fail at. I love watching these two interact because it’s so pure. Ross recently dropped an album titled Girlfriend and fans say that his one and only inspiration behind the songs was, you guessed it, girlfriend Jaz Sinclair. As this couple continues to get cuter, just know I will always be rooting for you.

5. Tom Holland And Zendaya

My favorite celebrity couple that has brought me the most heartbreak and the most joy. The start of this romance began on the set of Spider-Man: Homecoming in the year 2016. During the press tour, these two sparked dating rumors, but they hastily shut them down. As the internet shipped these two co-stars, the world fell in love with the idea of Tomdaya. Over the course of the next four years the two were still in the spotlight as more than co-stars until one day, Tom Holland was spotted with a new girl and my world was shattered. So dramatic, but like all things in life, the two apparently worked it out because on July 9, the two were spotted kissing in a car. KISSING!!! I cried for days. Not really, I’m being dramatic again. Since then, there have posts and comments and emojis sharing their love for one another. Most recently, Timothée Chalamet revealed that Zendaya’s biggest celebrity crush was Tom Holland. Need I say more? The two are everything I could have dreamed of. The most perfect celebrity couple.

With that being said, this is the end of my rant. Hopefully, you share the same thoughts as I do! I plan on making Timothée Chalamet and me celebrity couple number six.

I am a Freshman majoring in Psychology who loves sharing my many opinions on pop culture.