Hero Background copy 8?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Hero Background copy 8?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Neula Ha

What Your Favorite Classic Ben & Jerry’s Flavor Says About You

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

Cherry Garcia:

If this classic is your favorite Ben & Jerry’s flavor, you are most likely a mom in her late 30s or 40s. Don’t worry, you’re a hot mom though—the type that loves red wine and everyone loves to be around. You probably get the mini version of a pint because you’re a grown up and more responsible about your eating habits than the rest of us.

Any Coffee Flavor:

You are classy. You have a very refined palette but are not afraid to also devour pizza and some ice cream. People who prefer this flavor are the Emily Marikos of the world. You eat salmon with rice for dinner, live in New York City, wear matching workout sets, and drink expensive chardonnay. In other words, I want to be you.

Chunky Monkey:

If Chunky Monkey is your vibe you are either one of two things: on your period or a dad at heart. Do not take this description as a bad thing. On the contrary; you are charming. You love the classics and appreciate the taste of familiarity and home. You like cozy movie nights and long drives in the rain.

Anything Half-Baked:

If you like the half-baked flavors, you are hot and you know it. You are confident and sexy, and you will consume the whole pint by yourself in one night with no regrets. 

Vanilla:

I am sorry but if your favorite Ben & Jerry’s flavor is vanilla, you scare me. You are either very boring or extremely wealthy. Either way, why in the world are you spending almost six dollars on a pint of vanilla ice cream; it’s not even vanilla bean…

Americone Dream/ The Tonight Dough:

I love you. You come off shy at first, but once people get to know you they can see that you are interesting, kind and sensitive. You enjoy the little things in life. This pint will be sitting in your freezer for about a week, as you savor it, eating a few spoonfuls at random times in the middle of the night. I want to be your best friend.

Hi my name is Audrey! I'm majoring in Strategic Communications at KU- so excited for you to take a look at my writing:)