This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

After a long-awaited return, Euphoria is finally back! If you’re anything like me, you definitely watch this drug-loaded, glitter-filled, drama-fueled rendition of The Breakfast Club for the plot, which is ultimately seeing Zendaya on-screen for approximately 60 minutes every Sunday. I’m not trying to incite a riot among Euphoria fans, because I am one myself. Right now, I’m simply offering some other series suggestions to binge during the six other days of the week. Action!

The 100 (2014)

In the dystopian future of an Earth with questionable habitability, humans have had to flee to the stars. The last of humankind fled the planet on spacecraft to survive a nuclear Armageddon. The show starts off highlighting life in space—on a station called The Ark—for the survivors’ descendants over 100 years later. However, the question of life on Earth still remains. So, what do the leaders of The Ark decide to do you may ask? They decide to send 100 prisoners, who all happen to be teenagers, to the ground in order to determine the survivability of the abandoned planet. The plot itself may seem like a stretch, I know, but it’s such a good show for no reason. If you love action-packed series, this is a show for you.

(Streaming on Netflix)

Desperate Housewives (2004)

I thought my roommates were joking when they came home from Christmas celebrations to tell me we had a new show to watch. I’d heard of Desperate Housewives before, but I had always gotten it confused with the Real Housewives franchise. I’m typically not interested in neighborhood dramas, but when you combine neighborhood drama with murder, kidnapping and false identities, there is little lack of interest. Besides, this is a great show to binge with friends during a night in. The plot somehow always turns in an unexpected way, not to mention there are around 20 episodes per each of the eight seasons.

(Streaming on Hulu)

Ozark (2017)
This series follows a financial planner on the run after a money-laundering scheme gone wrong. The family relocates to a small community in the Ozarks, where they’re conned into repaying a Mexican drug lord. This show is highlighted by a broken family dynamic, and it’s just interesting to see what kind of planning someone has to do to be on the run and stay hidden. As an added bonus, the first part of the fourth season was just released so there’s fresh material on the queue. Combine a stereotypical finance bro with crime, then drop him in southern Missouri and the product is this series.

(Streaming on Netflix)

Marvel Studios

To round off my list of suggestions, of course I have to include my favorite franchise of all time. Marvel does no wrong, and combining romance, action and humor into superhero movies takes a very precise skill, one that Marvel Studios undoubtedly possesses. I could go through my personal ratings of every movie and series released by this studio, but perhaps I’ll save that for another article. If you’re a movie person they have plenty, and if you’re a series person they have more than enough episodes to tide you over. So, kick back, relax and feel free to drool over Chris Evans as Captain America.

(Streaming on Disney+)

Hopefully you’ll check out some of these recommendations, and if not, I guess you might have to fast from media between Sundays. Also, if you don’t like any of my recommendations, I’m sorry but this list isn’t real, and you never read this article. Happy Streaming!

Hey there, I'm Emeline! I'm a Kansas native, and a junior studying News & Information. When I'm not in lectures or doing assignments, I spend my free time hanging out with my cat and drinking way too much coffee. I'm extremely passionate about social issues, as well as writing and conspiracy theories.