Fall is something that a lot of people look forward to, especially after a long hot summer. The weather is finally starting to cool down which means it is time to get out your sweaters! Here a few must do activities to keep you busy during this exciting season.
- Carve a pumpkin: Yes, this may be a bit messy but nothing beats the fun of carving a pumpkin. You can make any design you want and then display it for all your neighbors to see. Something that can make this even more fun is to do it with your friends and vote to see who carved the best pumpkin.
- Go apple picking: Not only is this a fun activity, but you get to go home with apples to make some fall snacks. When at the apple orchard, you can most likely catch a hayride or grab a warm cup of cider too.
- Have a fall photo shoot: Photo shoots are great in any season, but there is something special about fall. The changing leaves make a great background and prop for pictures. You can add in extras like pumpkins or other fall items. Plus you get to wear a cute sweater which is always a win.
- Lots of baking: This will fill up your time and will leave you with treats for later. Some popular ones are pumpkin or apple pie, caramel apples and chocolate chip cookies. But when in doubt, go with anything pumpkin.
- Have a bonfire: All of your friends and family can come over for this one. This is a great way to get people together outside. You can even add some side projects like carving pumpkins or making s’mores during the bonfire.