SheRatesDogs Is The Best Twitter Account You Need To See

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

This girl named Michaela Okland (the literal Twitter queen) created a Twitter called SheRatesDogs, a parody of WeRateDogs, where someone gives cute dog pictures a score out of 10. But on SheRatesDogs, Michaela will rate trash men based on the crazy messages they send you, and let me tell you, this shit is pure gold.

Every Tuesday, she does #TinderBioTuesday. We’ve all seen horrible Tinder bios, and Tuesday’s call out the worst of them all.

Not only does she have hilarious tweets that are oh so relatable to every girl, but the account has also done some amazing things recently. One user sent in a post about how her former high school teacher had been sending her innapropriate messages. After posting the messages, many other women sent in similar creepy messages from the same teacher. The thread got so much attention that the teacher got fired for harrassing his former female students. This is God’s work.

Not only did the account do this, but it got a new Bachelorette contestant kicked off before the show even started filming. A girl tweeted about how contestant Matt D. had been DMing her on Instagram consistently for 2 years being an absolute creep. SheRatesDogs got ahold of the screenshots, it went viral, and he got kicked off the show. Hannah B. should be forever grateful.

Give @SheRatesDogs and @MichaelaOkla a follow, and I promise you won’t regret it.

Hi I'm Ally! I'm studying journalism and dance at the University of Kansas.