Sex Talk: HCKU’s Top Five Craziest Sexcapades

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

Last month, we asked some of our members to share with us their wildest sex stories. We counted down our favorites- check out our Top Five here, and see numbers 6-13 in this article!

5. Looking For the Future
“Once I went on a date with a guy from one of my classes who was very charming and I felt myself starting to like him throughout the night. When he drove me home after dinner, I kissed him for a little bit in his car. I could tell he wanted to go a little further, but I wanted to take things slowly so I only kept it at a goodnight kiss. The next morning I woke up to a text on my phone that he had sent me at 3:30 a.m. saying “JSYK, I’d only date you if we have sex the next time I see you” Uhm… pass.”

4. Garage Party
“During a party that occupied the whole house, we had sex in the garage with the garage door wide open.”  

3. Bar Crawl
“My boyfriend and I were with a bunch of our friends at Quinton’s one night, but the upstairs part of the bar was closed off to people. So, we went up there and had sex in the middle of the floor. When we came back down I told one of my girlfriends what we just did and she bought me shots.”

2. Pussy Patrol
“One time, I hooked up with this guy who lived alone, but had a cat. I guess he didn’t think to put the cat in the bathroom or anything, and his cat jumped up on the bed while we were in the middle of getting hot and heavy, and started sniffing my face and even licked me. I’ve done my best to avoid that guy ever since.” 
1. Safe Sex
“On my second date with a guy, he was showing me his VERY expensive apartment aboce crown center. Anyhoo, we kiss (peck) and he says that he’ll be right back. So I’m sitting there on his couch and I hear a wrapper sound. Immediately my heart drops and I’m panicking, thinking to myself, “oh god no. He can’t be that stupid.” And a minute later he walkout out of his bathroom butt naked with a condom wrapped around his junk, all ready to go. Let’s just say that what happened afterward still makes me turn red in embarrassment for him. Most awkward moment of my life. He took the rejection like a champ though.” 

Laura Lyndall Fagen is a junior at the University of Kansas majoring in Strategic Communications and Theater. She is a Big Sister with Big Brothers Big Sisters and loves all things volunteering.