People StyleWatch’s Celebrity Stylist on Campus Tour is headed to KU’s Union Plaza!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.
We’re more than a month into our semester and things are getting hectic. With midterms coming up, plus all of your student orgs having tons of events, it’s hard to find time to plan your outfits. People StyleWatch – our favorite brand for accessible celeb style – will take the worry out of your wardrobe with the Celebrity Stylist on Campus tour, coming to the Union Plaza on October 7.

StyleWatch TV Stylist & Market Editor Joiee Thorpe will show you how to wear the trends for every occasion this semester, from the first tailgate of the season to the first interview of your career! The Style Studio will be packed with clothing and accessories from favorite brands, like ASOS, Nordstrom Rack and Sorel, plus hair tips and styling from TRESemmé, plus a fragrance bar from Ralph Lauren Midnight Romance.

StyleWatch won’t disappoint with their giveaways either. Arrive early to get your free Look Book and swag bag, plus enter to win a $1,000 scholarship. Dress to impress, there will be opportunities to upload a selfie to win prize packages from ASOS and TRESemmé.

Be sure to check it out to sharpen up your style skills. But hurry, all offers and giveaways are while supplies last! Visit StyleWatchConcierge.com for more info, plus follow us on social media to get all of the updates about the event!
Laura Lyndall Fagen is a junior at the University of Kansas majoring in Strategic Communications and Theater. She is a Big Sister with Big Brothers Big Sisters and loves all things volunteering.