ethan robertson SYx3UCHZJlo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
ethan robertson SYx3UCHZJlo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Nine Songs That Will Make Summer Arrive Even Faster

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

Spring has FINALLY sprung in LFK, and we should definitely pause every once in a while to enjoy it. However, a lot of us aren’t satisfied with that- we want to fast forward straight to the long-awaited summertime. Classes are ending, vacation plans are inching closer and closer…why would any of us NOT get excited for what’s to come? If you feel like it just can’t come fast enough, allow me to help speed up its arrival. Below is a playlist of songs that not only embody sunshine, but will make you feel like your two-month break underneath it has already begun.

1. Dancing on Glass- St. Lucia
  2. Alfie’s Song (Not So Typical Love Song)- Bleachers
  3. Genesis- Dua Lipa
  4. Beat Of My Drum- POWERS
  5. Sweet Emotion- The Kooks
  6. Honey & I- HAIM
  7. All Night- Walk the Moon
  8. Easy Love- Lauv
  9. Nothing Better- Dustin Hatzenbuhler
Lucie (originally from Tulsa, OK) is a fourth-year journalism major at KU. Her favorite things include (but are not limited to) coffee, new music, life in LFK, and every dog in existence (they are all good dogs). While being involved in a handful of student organizations on campus, HerCampus was her first step into campus involvement and she absolutely loves everything it has to offer. She is ecstatic to be HerCampus KU's content copyeditor.