Netflix Shows Worth Binge Watching

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

Everyone loves those days when you have no plans and you can just sit around and watch Netflix. Here are three shows that are totally worth watching the entire series:

1. One Tree Hill

If you have never watched “One Tree Hill,” then honestly who are you? This coming of age show focuses around a group of friends and their lives as they grow up in the city of Tree Hill. There is drama and scandal, along with romance and heartbreak. It’s the perfect show to enjoy with some girlfriends.

2.  Gossip Girl

Escape reality for a bit by watching this show based in New York City. Following the rich Upper East Side folk, and the lower class Brooklyn few, this show brings so much life. The question of “Who is Gossip Girl?” is leering during every episode.

3. Grey’s Anatomy

This show is anything but the typical hospital show. By watching each episode, the viewers fall in love with the characters and begin to predict what is going to happen episode after episode. You will crave the friendship that Meredith and Cristina have, and the romance with McDreamy. Trust me, you will not be disappointed.