This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

Noah Kahan

Noah Kahan is recently rising to fame and deservingly so. His TikTok account features video promotions for his new music that all consists of a fall vibe. Specifically, his two songs named “Sticks Season” and “Northern Attitude,” in my opinion, are the perfect songs to set the mood when driving around or walking to class in the morning. 

train sunset
Erin Greatorex

Lumineers

This is my favorite band ever. I have no words for the immaculacy of the vibes they bring. The perfect songs for fall include, but are not limited to, “Stubborn Love, “Slow it Down, “Sleep On the Floor” and “Donna.” I also recommend watching the music videos for the albums in order; each string of songs tells a beautiful story that may or may not bring about your seasonal depression. 

Daniel Caesar 

Spice up your playlist with a little R&B. Daniel Caesar is the epitome of fall vibes. He is cool and breezy but a little spicy, just like your pumpkin spice latte (I had to, I’m sorry). For the ultimate fall feelings, I recommend “CYANIDE,” “Japanese Denim” and “Made to Fall in Love.”

Zach Bryan

This artist is going viral on TikTok as well. His vibes are very similar to Tyler Childers: calming, creative and nostalgic. When I listen to his music, I imagine laying in a hammock between two colorful trees and reading a book or driving through campus looking at all the red and orange colors. Speaking of the color orange, I recommend listening to “Something in the Orange.” 

Leon Bridges

Leon Bridges has a more jazzy feel. His music incorporates a variety of instruments including tambourine and electric guitar. I would describe his vibes as soulful, whimsical and relaxing. His music is the type to play on repeat when walking to class on a crisp fall morning. My recent obsessions of his include “Mrs., “River” and “Beyond.” 

Meredith Kress-Converse And Fallen Leaves
Meredith Kress / Her Campus
Hi my name is Audrey! I'm majoring in Strategic Communications at KU- so excited for you to take a look at my writing:)