Mimi Levine ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

Name: Mimi Levine

Major: Communications and global and international studies

Year: Senior

Relationship status: “Likes-to-eat-pizza-alone-in-bed” single

Twitter: @realmimilevine

If you could have a super power, what would it be? To learn as much information as I can really quickly.

What’s your idea of a fairytale date? The guy is really handsome and he’s wearing a blue button down shirt. He’s tall and his eyes are a nice crystal blue with a little sparkle to them. When I open the door, there he is, smiling at me and handing me a pizza. Then I give him $10 and go eat the whole thing in bed by myself.

What is your funniest moment in college? I watched a cat video yesterday and couldn’t stop laughing.

What do you do in your free time? I hang out with friends and take naps. I don’t know, that kind of stuff. I also paint sometimes.

What are some things you are passionate about? Pizza, cat videos, traveling and the environment.

Where all have you traveled? I’ve been to Australia, Costa Rica, Brazil, Israel, some of the Caribbean islands, 16 European countries and I studied abroad in Copenhagen for a year. I was in Canada for a day and I was in Mexico for a few hours once. I’m going to Bulgaria and Romania over winter break.

What are some ways you try to help the environment? I make my own toothpaste and deodorant, I recycle when I can and I try to upcycle some things. I try to buy package-free or bulk items when I can, I stopped eating meat and I drive a Prius.

Would you rather have sour straws for fingers or chicken nugget for legs? I would rather have sour straws for fingers.