MAC Lip Colors for this Valentine’s Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

Pull your Valentine’s date outfit together with a bold lip. Draw in your date’s eyes to those luscious lips of yours with an irresistible color your partner just can’t ignore. Here’s a list of some personal favorites and top sellers that will rock your world. The best part is that most retailers that sell MAC products will let you try on any of the colors so you don’t just have to imagine what they’ll look like. Don’t be afraid to be different and try something you never would’ve thought you’d wear. Happy lippies shopping ladies!

1. The Ruby Woo is a classic red that pairs well with a winged liner and almost any outfit. (Image Source)
  2. Blankety is an everyday kind of lipstick that will keep your lips moisturized and beautiful all day long. Pair with silver jewelry and natural toned eye makeup. (Image Source)
  3. Vegas Volt an electric color for an electric personality. (Image Source)
  4. Hot Chocolate is a soft and subtle lip that will make your eyes pop and give beautiful balance to your overall look. (Image source)
  5. Instigator is a glamorous deep red that gives a sexy wine-stained look. It pairs well with gold tones and black winged liner. (Image Source)
  6. Cyber is a rich color for that edgy personality you’ve been dying to let out. (Image Source)
  7. Fixed on Drama has a hint of plum that makes your lips look luscious and kissable. (Image Source)
  8. Sin is a lustful red that has deep undertones that leave you looking mysterious and sensual. (Image Source)
  9. Smokey Purple is a color that is for the brave and beautiful. With its unique purple hues, your date will surely be smitten with such an adventurous choice. (Image Source)
  10. Styled in Sepia is a brown toned lip that also has a soft and subtle color that pairs well with most anything. (Image Source
  11. Relentlessly Red is another classy red lip that will pull together your Valentine’s day outfit with this Marilyn Monroe hue. (Image Source)
  12. Rebel is the perfect maroon color for those olive skin-toned ladies who think that no lipstick works. Don’t rule it out until you’ve tried it. (Image Source)
  13. Taupe is another everyday color that will help draw the attention to your eyes without completely ignoring your luscious lips. (Image Source)
  14. Candy Yum Yum lets your lips speak for themselves. Bold and brilliant, this neon pink will intrigue and excite any wandering eyes. (Image Source)