This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

Since KU did not get a spring break, I have been super stressed out with school and figuring out what I’m going to do after college. Because of this, podcasts have been my go-to. What I love about podcasts is that there is a podcast for every genre out there! 

woman with purple hair speaking into a microphone
Photo by Karolina Grabowska from Pexels

Some of my favorite podcasts have been self-love podcasts or podcasts where people get super vulnerable and real with their audience. What I like about podcasts is that it feels less staged than a YouTube video. When I listen to a podcast it feels like I really get to know the person, like I am talking with my friend.  I love going on walks and putting in my headphones and listening to podcasts. I try to start my day every morning by going on a walk with my dog and listening to an episode of a podcast during the walk. I really recommend this- it starts my day with some motivation and tips on ways to be kinder to yourself during this tough time. I have listed some of my favorite podcasts, which can all be found on Spotify! 

woman with headphones under tree
Photo by Charlotte May from Pexels

Podcasts:

• Skinny Dipping by Tatiana Ringsby and Kela Rose

• Anything Goes With Emma Chamberlain by Emma Chamberlain

• What We Said by Jaci Smith and Chelsy Curtis

• The Self Love Fix by Beatrice 

• Unlocking Us With Brené Brown by Brené Brown

• The Joy of Procrastination 

• Not Another Anxiety Show with Kelli Walker by Kelli Walker

• The Happiness Lab by Dr. Laurie Santos

Woman Wearing Headset on Neck
Photo by Burst from Pexels

Hi!My name is Evan Bail. I am a Junior at the University of Kansas! In my free time I love going on walks with my dog and spending time with my family and friends.