kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Wellness

How to Deal with a Quarter-Life Crisis

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

Well, my friends, here we are. The best four years of our lives and we better live it up while we can. If you’re starting to realize you’re not living it up to the level you want to achieve, here are some fun tips that could help you satisfy your impulsivity and identity crisis.

Get a Piercing

Image credit

Tongue, nose, ears, eyebrows, nipples, clit, you name it. Nothing makes you feel more badass than dropping dough on a dope piercing. Whether you want to hide it or make it be seen, YOU know it’s there and YOU know the way it makes you feel. If you love it, keep it. If not, it can always be removed. Pierce them titties, girl.

Get a Tattoo

Image credit

Never gotten a tattoo before? When is there a better time to get one than in college? Speak to others through intricate art on your body (or just say fuck it and get an ass tat). Make it meaningful, don’t make it meaningful, it truly doesn’t matter as long as you feel confident about it.

Try A New Hairstyle

Image credit

Spoken from the person who woke up one morning and decided to get bangs; cut your hair, change it up, it gives you the confidence boost you never knew you needed. Changing up your look and experimenting with different styles and colors can help you find the look that works best for you and anyway, why the hell not?

Purge your Closet

Image credit

Everyone has a stash of clothes in their closet that is totally out of style and probably collecting dust. Take those old clothes to your local Plato’s Closet to make some extra cash or just drop your stuff off at a donation center. Then you can just go ahead and scoot your way over to the mall and splurge on those shoes you’ve been eyeballing. I mean, you have the extra room now, right?

Download A Dating App

Image credit

Craving some attention? Look no further than dating apps. Whether you want to meet up with your matches or not, it feels pretty good to get compliments from strangers every once in a while, even if they are just horny frat boys.

Sheli is a sophomore at the University of Kansas and this is her first year writing for Her Campus.