Fall Pinterest Trends

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

Ah, Pinterest… Where girls, much like yourself, plan weddings with non-existent grooms, make imaginary
closets of ridiculous clothes, and collect recipes to make extravagant desserts. We’ve all been there. Here’s a list of fun new boards to pin for fall!

Fashion

Fill your board with pins of warm comfy scarves, cozy outfits, and coveted boots. Stay on top of the new fall fashions by looking at other pinners boards and Her Campus Kansas posts about fall fashion! Sure, you can’t afford everything in this fantastic closet, but a girl can dream, right?

Décor

Decorate your apartment or dorm with all kinds of artsy fall crafts. You can find everything on Pinterest from ideas for used wine bottles, to fun and girly alternatives to carving pumpkins (naturally, most involve glitter).

Recipes

Apart from some killer apple pie recipes, you can find all kinds of unique twists on classic fall food. Eat your heart out and start pinning recipes for Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Bread and Caramel Apple Cups. Have I made you hungry yet?

Scenery

Take advantage of the beauty of this time of year and snap a few pictures of campus when the leaves begin to change color to upload to your board. Pinterest has all kinds of beautiful fall pictures for inspiration and to get you ready for the changing season.

Fall is such a beautiful time of year, check out Pinterest  and make the most of it!

I'm a senior at KU double majoring in English and Journalism.  I love reading, dancing, and playing with my two dogs - Ellie and Delilah!