This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

It’s everyone’s favorite time of the year: fall! Fall break, Halloween, pumpkin spice and BOOTS! Boots are a great look for the fall and go with all kinds of outfits, no matter what your style is. Boots are great with shorts, skirts, yoga pants and even dresses. Wear them out on Mass Street or going to an 8 a.m. class. Check out these fellow Jayhawkers rocking their boots.

Ana Huerta,(@anaklovesinsta), a sophomore, dons brown, lace-up combat boots. This outfit is perfect for a warm, fall day — whether you’re going to class or grabbing lunch with friends. The edginess of the combat boots is contrasted with the sweetness of the ruffle top. Pink and brown are also great fall colors.

Rhiannon Rae, (@radiculousrae), a junior, is showing off her short ankle boots with a casual outfit. This is a great, comfy look for every day going to class or tailgating. Boots are a great way to dress up or dress down different outfits.

What boots will you be showing off as this fall season? The great thing about boots is they come in all shapes and sizes. There is sure to be a boot out there to fit your style, whether it be country, urban, hipster, preppy, sporty or dressy! Boots are made for walking, which we know we do a lot of on this campus!

What boots will you be wearing this fall? Instagram us (@hercampus_ku) and show us your favorite styles!