This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

This week’s lovely Campus Cutie is the ravishing Elizabeth Wenger!

Age: 19

Major: English

Hometown: Tulsa, Oklahoma

Year in School: Sophomore, Class of 2019

Sexual Orientation: Gay

Hidden talent: “I like to write. Not saying I’m good or anything, but I like to write.”

Fun Fact: ” I was voted funniest person in my high school four years in a row.”

Favorite place in Lawrence: “I really like La Prima Tazza, or Aimee’s. There’s the weirdest people in there!”

Favorite movie to watch when you’re sad: “That’s so hard! I’d rather watch a happy movie. Big Fish is the one movie I think is actuallt better than the book.”

Favorite quality in a S/O: “Funny and a good person. I’m going to be super not shallow so I’m saying good person!”

What made you choose KU: “I’ve been asking myself that a lot recently. I wanted to go out of state so I could make new friends. My Grandpa actually went here and played basketball, but he was benched the whole time and it was like the 60’s so it’s not really as cool as it sounds.”

Best pickup line: “I don’t want to say it too quickly because then you’ll just know I have one ready. Okay.. “Are you a Janitor? ‘Cuz you just swept me off my feet.”

Dream first date: “Hmmm. We would go to a bookstore and then there’s a mountain somewhere. And the ocean. So like, everything. I don’t know how they’ll all come together but they have to be there.”

Dating horror story: “So there was this guy, and we met at camp. He wanted to go on a date with me, but the thing is, I’m gay. But I didn’t tell him that, so he showed up at my house dressed in a full suit! I was in my pajamas when he came over because he didn’t tell me he was coming and my mom forced to go mini golfing with him. I felt so guilty the whole time! Then he posted on Facebook that we were in a relationship and I had to tell him to take it down. It was so awful.”

Biggest turn off: “Bad laugh.”

Advice to the singles: “Be yourself! That’s so vague but just do it.”

Jacey Bishop currently serves as the Editor-in-Chief/President of Her Campus KU. In the past, she has served as the Development Director and the Events Director for HCKU, as well as serving as a content contributor for the past three years. Jacey is currently in her final year of study at KU for her Bachelors of Social Work and English, as well as a minor in Communications. She is very active on the KU campus, participating in Student Senate, Multicultural Scholars Program, She's the First, and KU Student Ambassadors. You can contact Jacey at jaceybishop@hercampus.com.