This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

We college girls are always trying to be on top of our fashion game but it always comes at a price. We want the latest and greatest… with some leftover cash to hit the bars after the shopping spree in our new digs. Stores both online and down the street have made desginer brands easily attainable for those of us on a budget. Check out some of my favorites!

Target: Surprise! Target does carry designer labels. Target collaborates with popular and upcoming deisgners for seasonal collections. Their most recent collab is with the dynamic duo Peter Pilotto. Pieces range from $16.99-$79.99.

Nordstrom Rack: Ever wonder where your favorite pieces from Nordstrom go when they’re out of season? They go to the Rack! Nordstrom’s Rack is Nordstrom’s little sister that houses the mark downs and season’s past of Nordstrom. Find everything you love and buy from Nordstrom including jewelry, accesories, clothing, shoes, perfume or makeup, all at a discounted price. The Rack carries the same brands as Nordstrom like Kate Spade, Marc Jacobs, French Connection and Dior. That Michael Kors satchel you’ve been eyeing? It’s now 50% off at Nordstrom’s Rack!

ASOS: Online fashion giant, ASOS, offers British and upcoming American designers at a range of prices. They carry brand favorites like Free People, Mink Pink and Vivienne Westwood. Their quality is undeniable and they literally sell every clothing item imagineable! Check out the sale items- up to 70% off designer and ASOS labels, everyday! And shipping and returns are free!

TJ Maxx: Become a “maxxinista” by shopping at TJ Maxx for your favorite designer labels. However, they specialize in handbags and accessories when it comes to designer labels. They carry Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs and Steve Madden at discounted prices! The perfect place to look like a diva without breaking the bank.

6pm.com: 6pm.com is another online store with fabulous markdowns on your favorite brands. There is no annoying subscription and there’s a new special every week! Check out Fossil, Frye, Cole Haan and French Connection. 6pm.com offers free shipping and returns as well!

Plato’s Closet: Sift your way through the loaded racks of Plato’s Closet to find the hottest brands. They carry a variety of clothing, shoes and accessories of a wide range of prices and styles. I found my favorite Jeffrey Campbell shoes here for only $17! A little digging and searching is worth it for the amazing deals you can find here. Most of the clothes are gently used, but there are quite a few items with tags still attached!