Christmas Gifts for the Cat Lover in Your Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

Mostly from Amazon, because anyone looking for Christmas gifts less than a week before Christmas is going to need Prime shipping.

1. Cat-Opoly

For that friend who loves both board games and cats, Cat-Opoly is the way to go. According to the reviews, anyone who likes Monopoly will enjoy this game.

$18.99, www.amazon.com

2. This pin

For the political cat-lover in your life.

$6.99, www.amazon.com

3. This mug

There’s a dad option, too.

$15.99, www.amazon.com

4. This book of letters as written from the cat’s point of view (Sorry I Barfed on Your Bed)
5. This book of “quirky and one-of-a-kind” crafting projects

For those people who can no longer wear black thanks to their white-colored cat.

$9.62, www.amazon.com

6. A sweatshirt that has a pouch like a mama kangaroo

For cat parents with cuddly animals.

$60+, www.amazon.com

7. This book of cat poems

$8.80, www.amazon.com

Good luck, last minute shoppers. Just remember that even if none of your presents make it on time… Your cat won’t know if it’s a few days late. Happy holidays!

Header: www.pickywallpapers.com

Libby Flood is in her final year of study at the University of Kansas, where she is pursuing degrees in History and Journalism. In addition to writing for Her Campus, she serves as an Ambassador for KU's Office of Study Abroad and recently spent two months completing an internship at the Centre for Investigative Journalism in London, United Kingdom. Her favorite things include travel, her dog and Pinot Grigio. To see her complete portfolio or to find contact information, visit www.libbyflood.com. Follow on Twitter, Instagram or Linkedin