This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

My eyes shot open at exactly 2:20 a.m. today to my phone vibrating.  It was a Twitter notification from Beyoncé – I get her tweets and Instagram posts sent to my phone because literally everything, everything she posts is important, period.  She typically doesn’t waste time on Twitter, so I knew it was something serious.  

I had completely forgotten that today was the day I had been waiting for – Netflix finally released HOMECOMING: A Film by Beyoncé.  In honor of the premiere, I want to take a scroll down Instagram-lane and reminisce on my top-ten favorite posts from Queen Bey herself.

10.  2016 Super Bowl Snapshot.  Fact: the only time I’ve ever cared about football was any time Bey was doing the halftime show.

9.  THIS F*CKING DUO.  Beyoncé-Nicki collabs were a crucial part of my 2015.  Two absolute legends.

8.  The Ivy Park announcement.  Never had I ever been so excited about athleisure or exercise.

7.  You can feel how happy she is in this one.  I feel like I’m looking at a cute picture of my parents.

6.  This picture is like, “Don’t mind me – I’m just checking my angles while also letting you know how iced-out I am tonight.”  QUEEN of the subtle flex.

5.  The selfie with Blue.  I love this one because we rarely get to see this side of Bey.  

4.  The pregnancy #2 photoshoot.  I want the creative director’s contact information ASAP.

3.  The fireside photoshoot.  I love when Bey shows her goofy side because it reminds me that there are so many layers to her personality that we don’t assume are there.

2.  Rumi and Sir’s Instagram debut.  My jaw literally hit the floor when she posted this.

1. The elevator pic.  I want a poster of this in my house.  That’s all.

All image credit

Sophomore at the University of Kansas