The Best Olivia Moments of the Bachelor

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

1. Well, obviously Olivia’s mouth is first.

2. Or Olivia’s face in general.

3. Or basically anything Olivia does.

4. Then there was that time Olivia decided to talk to Ben about her cankles seconds after he shared his loss of two family friends.

5. Oh yeah, did I mention her mouth?

6. She and Ben just have a connection, you know?

7. And then Ben goes and GIVES HER THE ROSE?

8. “I feel like I’m in an episode of Teen Mom.” Honestly, I don’t think I have to say why this is probably the No. 1 worst thing she’s ever done on the show. The reactions say it all.

9. And last but most definitely not least, the moment where Ben leaves her high & dry in the Bahamas. BUH-BYE, LIVIE.

I think we’re all relieved to see her go. BYE.

Jacey Bishop currently serves as the Editor-in-Chief/President of Her Campus KU. In the past, she has served as the Development Director and the Events Director for HCKU, as well as serving as a content contributor for the past three years. Jacey is currently in her final year of study at KU for her Bachelors of Social Work and English, as well as a minor in Communications. She is very active on the KU campus, participating in Student Senate, Multicultural Scholars Program, She's the First, and KU Student Ambassadors. You can contact Jacey at jaceybishop@hercampus.com.