Be a Her Campus KU Organization Representative!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

Have an interest marketing and online media? Do you love promoting brands and telling people about awesome opportunities? What about KU people, events, beauty, women’s health, and most importantly, the University of Kansas? Her Campus KU is looking for Organization Representatives to start in this Fall!DutiesAs an Organization Representative for Her Campus KU, your job is to share all things Her Campus KU with your organization over the course of the semester and be a liaison between your organization and ours. You’ll be responsible for communicating with our Organization Representative Coordinator on a weekly basis via email. This opportunity will help you gain a ton of communication, marketing and team-building skills!We need representatives from every organization on campus; however, if you are in a sorority or other female-heavy campus group, we definitely need you!Responsibilities

• Promote content and Her Campus KU campaigns/events with your organization
  • Share Her Campus KU content via personal social media at least three times a week
  • Communicate with Organization Representative Coordinator at least once a week
  • Promote the nationwide brand by adhering to the national level standards and requirements and participating in Her Campus KU campaigns and events
  • Attend one meeting a month with the Organization Representative Coordinator

To Apply: Send us your resume, a brief cover letter (within the body of the email) saying why you want to be involved with Her Campus and what organization (s) you’re affiliated with to hercampusku@gmail.com (Please include your name and organization in the subject of the email).** This position is unpaid and a semester-long commitment beginning in Fall 2014.

Laura Lyndall Fagen is a junior at the University of Kansas majoring in Strategic Communications and Theater. She is a Big Sister with Big Brothers Big Sisters and loves all things volunteering.