April Showers Bring… Rain boots!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

Spring has sprung and style is in full swing for the season of fashion! Not everyday can be sunny though, especially in Kansas. Check out how to stay fabulous with rain boots during both gloomy and sunny days!

@sarahagee looks fabulous at Quivera Lake. It doesn’t have to be a gloomy day to whip out the rain boots! Boots are comfortable for lake days and are easy to walk the beach and in water while staying dry and warm!

@jjennaelizabeth stays hobo and fierce in Sak’s rain boots. Find them at DSW and stomp around in the puddles while keeping dry!

@beachgiiirl16 braved the chilly winds and drizzle of spring in her favorite boots from Envy on Mass!

@lindseystaugnar looks fabulous in classic Hunter’s. Find them at Shark’s Surf Shop on Mass! So many colors and lengths are available. Hunter’s are the go to for simple ans stylish rain boots. 

@kmjones93 brightens up a cloudy day with floral and colorful rain boots from Nordstrom! Boots are a perfect way to add the perfect pop of spring color to jeans or leggings. Katie wears white jeans in celebration of spring!

Keep it simple like @jayhawkgirl372 and stick to simple boots, perfect for any ensemble! These polka dot boots are available for spring at Target!