This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

All over the world, people’s eyes are watching the gorgeous British royal couple, Prince Williams and Kate Middleton. Recently, they are on a royal tour 2014, and I could not resist making a list for Kate’s style. Kate Middleton always looks stunning. She is classic, ladylike and her style never disappoints with an elegant style fitting in her role being the Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge. What I like the best about her style is she still looks bright and young with classic look. We don’t seem quite fit into classic styles yet, but it’s good to learn and apply for when we become older. 

Photo credit to Getty Images

Striped top, Zara blazer, navy pants, and LK Bennett cork wedges bring this ensemble together. This was worn by Kate exactly the same way in 2012 and 2013, and she is wearing the same style in 2014. Maybe it’s the reason why we all love Kate. Because she is going sailing again, she’ll wears same style three times.

Photo Credit to Daria Fain

Kate Middleton in an elegant dress at MTV movie awards. She was certainly the top best dressed among celebrities. MTV with her classic style even make the show more gorgeous. 

Photo credit to Getty Images

Kate chose a green Mulberry dress on November 27, 2012 at the Natural History Museum in London. Her classic green dress matches well with the History Museum’s atmosphere.

Photo credit to Getty Images

What catch most of my eyes are her wedges shoes. It is Stuart Weitzman wedges and looks stunning with her yellow-white dress. How can it be more classic? The Duchess pairs look perfect in their smiles.

Photo credit to Getty Images

Blue Reiss belted dress with classic black heels completes her style. Kate arrives to open the Children’s hospice in England.

Photo credit to Getty Images

This Kate’s style on February 21, 2012 is still frequently being cited on style blogs as one of the glamorous classic looks. Her Orla Kiely coat was very trendy after she wore the cloth at the Oxford, England. I love her brown opaque tights and ankle boots. Kate looks lovely in her style. 

Photo credit to Getty Images

Kate is elegant at the event in LA on July, 2011. Her flowing Alexander MrQueen gown is one of my favorite dress Kate on red carpets. She is the real princess.

Photo credit to Getty Images

This royal pair is when Prince William announced Kate as his bride-to-be. Her blue silk Issa dress is never less-than-perfect. Without a doubt, Kate Middleton is the one who is an icon for classic and elegant style.