This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

Name: Alex Olsen

Year: Sophomore

Age: 19

Major: Dance and Psychology

Hometown: Rogers, AR

Relationship Status: Taken

Instagram Handle: AlexAnOlsen

Twitter Handle: @ADancingGiraffe 

Celebrity Crush: Justin Timberlake of course.

How did you choose your major? I chose my major when I realized that dance is what makes me happy, so that’s what I wanted to do.

What do you do in your free time? In my free time I like to hang out with my roommates and watch stand up comedians.

What kind of music do you listen to? I listen to most everything, but I guess you could say alternative music is my favorite. 

What is your favorite TV show/Movie? I’m awful at choosing favorite things, but if I had to pick, my favorite TV show is probably The Office, Parks and Rec or That 70’s Show. Honestly, I just don’t know.

What is your favorite book? My favorite book is Room by Emma Donoghue.

If you could go anywhere, where would you go? At the moment, if I could choose anywhere to go right now, it would be like Greece or somewhere warm because it’s getting cold and that sucks. 

Describe your perfect day. My perfect day would be to wake up not tired on a warm day and go to the zoo. At the zoo I would have the ability to hang out with the zookeeper and feed the giraffes and every other animal at the zoo because why stop with just the giraffes? Nothing else would have to follow that because that would be enough to make a perfect day.

Photos Courtesy of Alex Olsen