This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

Graphic tees are, in my opinion, a staple wardrobe piece. They are comfortable, cute, classic and are a great way to show off your personality through clothing. Here are some types of graphic tees I think every girl should have in her wardrobe.

1. The Band Tee

The most classic graphic tee is the band tee. Everyone loves listening to and discovering music, so why not be a walking advertisement for your favorite band and wear a shirt with their album on it or a merch item from their latest tour?

1. The TV Show or Movie Tee

The same goes for this tee. Show off your personality and advertise your favorite show or movie. 

1. The Role Model Tee

Everyone has one person that they look up to. For me, it’s Audrey Hepburn. Show that off to the world by wearing a graphic tee.

1. The Political Tee

Show your support for women, Black Lives Matter, the LGBTQ+ community and so many more communities and organizations through your clothing. There are many stylish and supportive shirts you can find online and in many clothing stores. 

1. The Quote Tee

Have a quote that you live by? Why not wear it on your chest proudly instead of having it as your phone background?

1. The “Mood” Tee

Those relatable quotes like “But First Coffee” and “Shopping Is My Cardio” exist for a reason, to show off your personality through this ~moody~ tee.

1. The Brand Tee

Everyone has that one brand that they admire, wish to be able to afford or really enjoy. Show your support and advertise through fashion. Extra points if logomania is on-trend (which right now, it is).

1. The Sports Tee

Everyone has that one sports team they are loyal to either fiercely or just by their family or proximity. Show your support by wearing the team’s shirt!

Hello! My name is Sami Gotskind! I'm from Chicago and graduated from the University of Kansas with a degree in Acting and Journalism. I also working on getting a certificate in Fashion Styling from the Fashion Institute of Technology. I was a writer for Her Campus KU from 2020 to 2022 and for Her Campus Nationals since 2021. I was also the Writing Director for Her Campus KU in 2022. I love film, TV, fashion, pop culture, history, music, and feminism. My friends describe me as an old soul, an avid Euphoria fan, a fashion icon, a Swiftie, an Audrey Hepburn-Blair Waldorf fanatic, a future New Yorker, and a Gossip Girl historian. Look out for me on your TV screens in the near future! Thank you for reading my articles!