etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

6 Makeup Must Haves for Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

1. Spring calls for pretty pink lips.  Tarte’s Amazonian butter lipstick has you covered with eight spring-ready shades, shown in Pink Peony below.  Bonus for super cute packaging.

Buy it here!

2. Repeat after me: SPF is everything.  A BB cream with SPF like Aveeno’s Clear Complexion BB Cream protects from the Sun’s harmful rays while keeping skin clear.

Buy it here!

3. Runny mascara is not cute.  Keep it in place while running around the beach with this waterproof topcoat from BareMinerals.

Buy here

4. Perfect for lazy days when you still want to look put together: big sunglasses and statement lipstick.  Below is the Extra Creamy Round Lipstick from Nyx Cosmetics in Shiva.

Buy here

5. No one has time for touch ups during Spring Break.  For shadow that stays in place try Maybelline Color Tattoo Shadow.  Bonus: makes a great base.

Buy here

6. Celebrate the bright sunny weather with a coral shade to play up your new tan.  MAC’s Sushi Kiss adds warmth and is perfect for summer too.

Buy here

Future teacher who loves coffee, cupcakes, dogs, and Instagram. Spends more than she should at Target but can miraculously justify it every single time.