This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

It’s been a big couple of weeks for Harry Styles—with the announcement of his new album, tickets to his global tour selling at the speed of light, his procurement of the coveted Saturday Night Live hosting gig, and even performing on the streets of Los Angeles with James Corden, he’s been a busy guy. Despite his many musical commitments, he has certainly made fashion a priority as well with (in addition to his now iconic street style) accolades such as co-chairing the 2019 Met Gala and serving as a brand ambassador for Gucci. Harry has no doubt proven himself to be a captivating—and often fearless— fashion icon. I mean, no one rocks rings and wide-leg pants quite like him. 

So, as we count down excitedly to the release of his sophomore album (Fine Line, out December 13), let’s celebrate with a couple of his best fashion moments from this year. 

Image Credit

1. The Met Gala is a clear front-runner for Harry’s best look of the year, making him one of 2019’s kings of Camp. 

Image Credit

Image Credit

2 & 3. Live from New York: monochrome. He donned this bright red suit and this black sequin number while doing double-duty hosting and performing on SNL November 16. 

Image Credit

4. Harry challenged everyone else to up their street style game as he graced the streets of New York with this fit. What’s better than a sheep sweater and pink patent boots? Nothing. 

Image Credit

5. The same week as the Sheep Sweater Moment, he hit the Manhattan pavement wearing his signatures: wide-leg trousers and Gucci. 

Image Credit

6. His ‘Lights Up’ music video showcases his style in many different ways, but this teal, sequin shirt with matching high-wasted pants and suspenders has to be my favorite. 

Image Credit

7. And last but not least, this off-white Gucci suit. Everything about this look is perfection: the tank, the bag, the rings, the rock star sunglasses, the blue and pink fingernails. For Harry’s style, love is in the details. 

Senior at the University of Kansas studying English and journalism & editor of Her Campus KU. You can find me hiding in the Watson Library study carrels or wandering around HomeGoods avoiding all responsibilities.