This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

Hot off the runway! Check out these 10 spring trends from the best of New York Fashion Week. The best part? They’re actually wearble!

Pastels

Try pastels for a more feminine, dainty look. This trend is perfect for spring parties and gatherings!

Sweater Dressing

Sweaters don’t have to be frumpy and boring! Dress it up with embellishments and a cute skirt!

Bold Trousers

This particular trend is perfect for a bold statement while walking to class and showing your professors you’re ready to take on the next big assigement. Bring it on!

The Shift Dress

The shift dress is the ultimate, versatile dress! Pair with a leather jacket for edginess or flats and a cardigan for spring parties!

Florals

This timeless spring classic is in style every year. This season, mix and match with some cute stripes or polka dots!

Collarless Coats

The spring can still be chilly. Stay warm and stylish on campus with a collarless coat. Choose a fun color or pattern to brighten up the day!

Anklets

Yes, anklets. Revive your inner ’90’s child with bejelewed anklets to add a little sparkle to your dull bar-heels!

Out-There Nails

Indulge in your favorite Pinterest obsession and take a day to get creative with your nails with the girls! Add jewels, glitter or animals. Anything goes this spring!

The Nomad Look

Okay, so tribal has been in for awhile. This season, try it more bohemian and earthy. Bold colors are fabulous with this trend but pair it with simple accesories and earth tones to keep it simple and boho!

Statement Headgear

I’m partial to the head gear. Make headbands and wraps your statement piece for any outfit by choosing bold colors and prints for spring!