lucas ludwig aRk7FZie1T4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
lucas ludwig aRk7FZie1T4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

10 Signs You’re Terrible at Flirting

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

1. You can’t tell the difference between flirting and talking, which often leads people to believe you’re interested in them when you are most definitely NOT.

2. But when you actually are interested in someone, you suddenly have no idea how to use words.

3. You also have no idea how to tell when someone is flirting with you unless they literally grab your face and scream “I AM FLIRTING WITH YOU,” and even then you still have your doubts.

4. And when you finally do get that they’re flirting with you, you have to restrain yourself from acting like a complete idiot.

5. The concept of “Tinder” terrifies you because you have no idea how to respond to pick-up lines, let alone the horrifying things people say on there.

6. When you try to be flirtatious, you think you look like this:

7. When really you just look like this:

8. Or when you try to give someone “the look” and you think you look like this:

9. But again, you really look like this:

10. But on those RARE occasions where you somehow pull it off, you can’t help but celebrate your victory.

Jacey Bishop currently serves as the Editor-in-Chief/President of Her Campus KU. In the past, she has served as the Development Director and the Events Director for HCKU, as well as serving as a content contributor for the past three years. Jacey is currently in her final year of study at KU for her Bachelors of Social Work and English, as well as a minor in Communications. She is very active on the KU campus, participating in Student Senate, Multicultural Scholars Program, She's the First, and KU Student Ambassadors. You can contact Jacey at jaceybishop@hercampus.com.