10 of Rihanna's Best Fashion Moments

In honor of Bad Girl RiRi's 27th birthday this week, here is a look at some of her most memorable, incredible, and even her see-through style moments.

1. When she convinced women everywhere to raid their grandmother's closet for a cream duster cardigan and pearls, and the results weren't nearly this chic.

(photo credit: fashionablyfly.blogspot.com)

2. When she absolutely stunned in red at the 2013 Grammy Awards.

(photo credit: jojocrews.com)

3. When she performed at the 2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show and we all mistook her for a model, with her impeccable lip color that coordinated with her nail color. 

(photo credit: dejavu-intl.com)

4. When she paired pink with red lipstick and a high ponytail, so we all paired pink with red lipstick and a high ponytail. 

(photo credit: o.aolcdn.com)

5. When she and her jewel-toned Zac Posen gown were glowing at The Diamond Ball (shine bright like a DiAmOnD~*).

(photo credit: glamour.com)

6. When she was the only woman in the world who could pull off a white top without a bra underneath.

(photo credit: glamherlifestyle.com)

7.  When she, again, wore only outerwear and showed off her badass chest tattoo.

(photo credit: i.dailymail.co.uk)

8. When she challenged Angelina Jolie for Best Up-to-There Slit.

(photo credit: i.dailymail.co.uk)

9. When she was the Princess Barbie cake from your 5th birthday party. 

(photo credit: s992.photobucket.com)

And last, but certainly not least, the best basically-naked ensemble to ever grace the red carpet:

10. When she wore a net made of Swarovski crystals to the 2014 CFDA Fashion Awards and was, obviously, given the Fashion Icon Award.

(photo credit: mac.h-cdn.co)

She had some competition for sheerest number on the red carpet, but I think we can safely say she won, if only for the matching gloves and head scarf she wore.

So happy birthday, Rihanna! Here's to another wonderful year of your talent, style, and nipples. 

(photo credit for cover photo: essence.com)