This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kenyon chapter.

Not sure how your friends are going to react to that white stuff falling from the sky? No problem! I’ve compiled a list of how all of the 12 Zodiac signs react to winter:

Aries

You know that annoying person in your dorm that keeps singing, “Do You Want to Build a Snowman” every day in the hall? Or the person that throws a snowball at you on Monday morning when all you want is to be curled up in your bed? Classic Aries. Avoid at all costs until spring if you want to be spared bad jokes and sporadic snowball fights.

Taurus

Need help zipping up your coat, or figuring out how many layers to put on in the morning? The winter can be brutal, and it’s essential to have someone who will not just commiserate with you, but help you through these hard next few months. A sensible, down to earth Taurus is perfect for those winter mornings when the cold is not on your side and you need a helping hand. Will they also complain about the weather? One hundred percent, but misery loves company!

Gemini

Okay, it’s below freezing. You have a minimum of four layers on, and you turn next to you and see someone in just a light jacket, sans mittens. You know who I’m talking about; those people who act like the cold doesn’t bother them, and they don’t feel the need to bundle up like everyone else. Or, they’ll continue to study outside, even when it’s 10 degrees out and there’s a perfectly nice indoor facility nearby. Geminis, the two-faced sign, are those who feel like they have something to prove to winter. So don’t let them get to you; you rock those ten layers and you rock them proudly, and warmly.

Cancer

Some people tend to get quiet emotional about the winter. It makes sense; the sky is gray, the maximum amount of skin your showing is maybe just your face, and you’re constantly shivering. But Cancers take it personally. You’ll see a lack of energy in them in that they won’t go out of bed, try to persuade you to spend the night in on weekends, and will genuinely be sad at the sight of snow. But on the other hand, they’ll be the best people to be with come spring!!

Leo

You know those aggressive “bros” who wear shorts and a sweatshirt when it’s 30 degrees out because they’re terrified of the weather undermining their cool factor? Some of them are probably Leo. This is the sign that is going to act like it’s no big deal that it’s snowing, the weather is below zero, and that everyone else is bundled up to the point where no one is identifiable. No, Leos are going to maintain that the “cold doesn’t bother them” and that “it’s not that cold out anyways.” Dumb.

Scorpio

Scorpios are definitely the type to pull some Robert Frost stuff and write poems on the symbolism of snow. Scorpios are mysterious and hide their true feelings and sentiments behind a façade of deep poetry and metaphorical language. If someone tries to tell you that you’re unique like a snowflake, they’re probably a Scorpio. 

Sagittarius

Does the cold get you down? If so, you should definitely find a Sag buddy for the winter. These are the people that will start spontaneous, but fun, snowball fights, think of fun winter time recipes to bake, and will urge you to go out even when your bed looks oh so comfy. Sagittarians want a good time, no matter the weather, and I truly applaud their positive dispositions.

Capricorns

Capricorns will always have themselves together, even if it’s freezing and everyone else is sniffling and feels like a hot mess. While the occasional blizzard or snowstorm may get them down, they are driven by their practical and methodical ways of life, so that a little snow won’t deter them. They probably won’t complain about the weather, and will simply suit up and accept the cold. They’re the true soldiers.

Aquarius

What will drive Aquarians the craziest is the way in which winter prevents people from moving around a lot. Aquarians need freedom; they need to know that they always have an opportunity to escape where they are and have a vacation, and if the snow prevents that, they will get upset. They value individuality very highly, and don’t like being boxed in, especially by natural causes that they cannot control themselves. Definitely try to keep Aquarians busy with indoor activities that keep their minds running and their bodies moving.

Pisces

A Pisces is probably the sign you would most want to get snowed in with. Put a movie on, microwave some popcorn, and settle in because no doubt a Pisces will keep you entertained. The cold may bother them, but they have the ability to dramatize any situation into a funny comedy that will no doubt keep you entertained. Pisces love playtime, so a snow day is a great opportunity for them to prove that the snow doesn’t deter them and their good humor. 

And there you have it! Which sign are you?