Yummy Recipes to Make With Your Leftover V-Day Candy!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kenyon chapter.

Okay, so Valentine’s Day is over. Whether you spent that with friends, a significant other, or a pizza, I’m here to tell you that the fun is not over yet. As a registered chocoholic I am supplying you with a few recipes to get rid of those leftover heart-shaped Reese’s, pink and red M&Ms, and all of the rest. With half-priced candy in your midst, the time has come to make some amazing recipes.

1. Peanut Butter Cup Cookies & Cream Salted Caramel Popcorn Bars

Half Baked Harvest is always my go-to. She is my main chef for any occasion. If you have those leftover Reeses, then add them to these delicious treats.

2. Conversation-Heart Chocolate Pretzels

We all have seen those conversation hearts that spell out cute things like “TTYL” or “UR MINE.” So here’s the recipe to put those to good use once again. And how cute are they?

3. Valentine Crack

Combine all of your chocolate into one giant pile of “crack.” As uncomfortable as I am with calling it “crack,” I shall tell you that it sure is addictive.

4. Valentine’s day S’mores Popcorn

This Friday, make a movie night out of all the leftovers. Add some popcorn to the mix.

5. Twix Candy Bourbon Milkshake

For all of the of-age people reading this it’s time to take bourbon drinks to the next level by adding Twix. Though this can be used any time of the year, I have plenty of fun-sized Twix candies with pink hearts all of the wrapper that should be blended into a delicious milkshake (not the wrappers- the candy).

Which one of these are you going to try?

Image credits: Half Baked Harvest, This Lil Piglit, Living Locurto