What Your Late-Night Kenyon Food Choice Says About You

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kenyon chapter.

Village Inn: The VI stops serving food at 10:00, which makes it less than ideal for a midnight snack. More than likely, your choice suggests you are there to celebrate a birthday or that your parents are in town visiting. Trivia-goers also fall in this category. You may be a party-going type, as the Village Inn can serve as a pre-game for the Cove.

The Cove: If the Cove is your late-night choice, you are ready for a good time. The Cove is a haven for drunken encounters, ones that you will likely forget by morning.

The Cove (order-in): Those who order in from the Cove are likely feeling sorry for themselves and wish to drown their sorrows in the greasy, fried goodness of mac and cheese wedges.

Night Bites: Night Bites is for the stressed out students studying late into the night. Because nothing says stressed like drinking Nutella Milkshakes at 11:00 PM.

The Market: You’re a grab and go kind of person. You’ll likely get your food and head back to your room to crash on your bed and do nothing but eat popcorn and TV dinners, whilst contemplating life choices.

The Bookstore: Like the market-goer, you have little time to mess around with choosing food. You grab a bagel on the way to the library. You are the connoisseur of busy-schedules and quick meals.

Wiggin’s Street: One word: coffee. You are a procrastinator or a night owl, who fuels their research projects with caffeine and that cliché coffee-house ambiance. 

Reagan Neviska is a senior at Kenyon College where she studies Anthropology and Music. She is an active member of her coed Greek service organization, The Archon Society, as well as the president of Gospel Choir, a Her Campus Chapter Writer, and a member of the Symphonic Wind Ensemble, where she plays percussion. Reagan's interests include reading, practicing and listening to music, playing with dogs (her family has four!) and watching Downton Abbey.  You can follow her on Twitter and Instagram @Reagaroni.