This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kenyon chapter.

“30 Rock” is the best.

If you need me to explain that, then this article just may not be for you. In fact, I’m not sure if earth is for you. Nonetheless, “30 Rock” also happens to be relatable as hell. I watch “30 Rock” and honestly, most of the time, I’m thinking: “SAME.” Here are some GIFs and quotes to show you to what extent this is true.

1.

I think I say this several times a day, because life is a perpetual state of confusion. Does anyone ever really understand what’s happening? Because I don’t, and my response to my own hopelessness does tend to be Kenneth’s smile and maniacal laughter. *Laughs at the unanswerable questions of the universe, like—at what time do I have econ?*

2.

Liz Lemon knows what’s up. Specifically, mozzarella sticks.

3.

I have not gone a day without spilling on myself, ever. The last time I was able to get cucumbers from the salad bar without dropping at least one, it was August. I still don’t know how to spell tomorrow (trying to type it, I spelled it wrong twice…) I accidentally answered a question meant to be for a quiz out loud… today.

4.

Like most crazy people, I like to talk to inanimate objects. We all have our preferences, but I tend to stick to plants unless I’m apologizing to a table for running into it. But talking to food? That’s not just for those of us who have no chill, but for everyone. Tell me you haven’t complained to your ice cream for being too cold. Liar. You know you have.

5.

I have low-level narcolepsy, if that’s a thing. Basically, I fall asleep constantly, everywhere, no matter how much I slept the night before. It’s part of my slowly re-becoming a 5-year-old. So, me too Tracy, me too.

6.

Talking to animals about their choices is another fun activity I partake in. I like to ask my dog what issues are most important to her in the election. And talk to my other dog about the state of political discourse in the United States. I really value both of their political opinions.  

7.

I tend to just start crying or shouting. There is no in-between.

8.

You know the crying and shouting thing? Also my reaction to losing my mac n’ cheese.

9. 

Do I even have to explain Tracy’s disgusted look in this GIF? We’re in pain with you, Tray.

10.

I once chased my sister around my house over a half of a pomegranate. Also, she once ate a piece of my cake and I revenge-ate her pasta. So if anything, you know this GIF applies to my family.

11.

WE ALL FEEL THIS WAY AND IF YOU DON’T I’M NOT SURE HOW TO RELATE TO YOU

12.

First off, chocolate is the love of my life. Second, AACK is the sound my panic makes (for example: I have to go to class tomorrow, AACK!), so all in all this is just very relatable.

13.

As your token perpetually-single friend, this is a thought I have had. Yes, I know I’m 18. WE THINK ABOUT THESE THINGS. Also, I think a wedding to me would just be awesome,4 and I would get to make it Harry Potter themed without anyone complaining so honestly, who’s really winning?

14.

I just really like cheese.

15.

The wide-mouthed look of elation, limp hands thrust into the air, weird half-jog while someone looks disapprovingly behind me—yup, that’s exactly how I celebrate. Last time I did this was when I realized there would be mac n’ cheese at dinner. HIGH-FIVING A MILLION ANGELS!!!

I know I’m all of the above, but which of these resonated the most which you?

Image credits: Giphy.com, Tumblr

Gabrielle is a hyperactive philosophy student at Kenyon College. She likes to get overly passionate about all things and apologizes if she's shouted at you. Especially if it was in french.