This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kenyon chapter.

Age: 22

Hometown: Brooklyn, NY (“the trendiest place in the world”)

Major: History

Class: 2012

Relationship Status: Single

Birthday: September 10, 1989

Astrological sign: Virgo

Extracurricular Activities: “I am a brother of AD (Alpha Delta Phi), I play intramural sports, and I’m in the jazz band and the Motown band. Watch out for a new, up-and-coming funk troop.”

Do you have any nicknames?: “Bun Bun, Brunners, B-Bun, Bunny Bunches of Oats, Bunbreakable, Its a Blunderful Life.”

Favorite aphrodisiac?: “Chocolate.” 

Boxers or briefs: “Boxers all the way.”

Which actress would you marry? “Diane Keaton.”

Who were your biggest influences at Kenyon freshman year? “Kramer, Kessler, everybody in Lewis, and President Obama.” 

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? “It’s so much wood. Like ten.” 

What song puts you in the mood? “Anything funky with a laidback snare and a kick on the 1 and 2.” 

Chocolate or Vanilla?: “I guess chocolate, because I always put chocolate in my vanilla.” 

Middle Ground or the Deli? “The Deli.” 

What do you think about girls and glitter? “Ugh. Glitter is ridiculous. You don’t need that.” 

Guilty pleasure: “Comic books.”

First place you hooked up at Kenyon?: “Freshman quad.”

Life motto: “You can make it if you try.” 

If you could serenade a girl with one song, what would it be? “Black Orpheus.”

What are your plans for this Saturday night? “Gooning wherever goons can be found, gooin’ with my alums.” 

What do you look for in a girl? “I want someone nice who can listen to music. If she can listen to WuTang, she’s OK.”

What is your ideal Peirce meal? “Whatever line is shorter.”

What 5 things would you take with you to a deserted island?: “Guitar, fishing rod, flare gun, and sazaphone.”

Do you think we live in a multiverse? “Of course.” 

Caroline Black is a senior Drama major at Kenyon College. In addition to co-founding and writing for her school's HC branch, Caroline is co-president of Beer and Sex, Kenyon's student-run freshman orientation program (and she enjoys making jokes about that title as much as you do). When she's not doing hippy-dippy acting warm-ups or volunteering with her service organization, The Archon Society, Caroline enjoys watching "Parks and Recreation" and dismaying her friends with terrible puns.