This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kenyon chapter.

Finding a convenient place to shop for unique gifts near Gambier isn’t always easy, but that’s where Etsy comes in handy!  For the uninitiated, Etsy is a community of crafters and artists with online stores that convene on one fabulous website!  All of the featured shops have 100% positive feedback at the time of publishing, so these are 10 of the most efficient, creative online boutiques that Etsy has to offer.  We’ve highlighted some places to discover new jewelry, journals, organizational tools, artwork, and more, all of which are crafted anywhere from New York City to Latvia.  Shop on!

in blue is the perfect place to find a new leather journal for your daily scribbles or deep thoughts.  All of the products are customizable, and journals typically range from $15 to $25.  

Looking for a new statement piece of jewelry for your collection?  The Magpie’s Daughter has plenty to choose from, some of which include the Little Golden Comets earrings, and this must-have for the tea-lover.

Ohchalet sells adorably petite original paintings that are ready to Command-Hook up on your dorm room wall.  

Winter on the Hill requires cold weather gear; if you’re looking for a new head warmer or scarf to keep the Gambier chill at bay, check out Myosotis Boutique.  

The California artist behind Picture in a Dream not only hand-paints mugs, bowls, plates, and teapots, but she also makes each one of them unique and one-of-a-kind.   

Raybanicos provides the sunglass-lover (and who isn’t?) with a fantastic selection of vintage, ready-to-wear Ray Bans.  

Katie Belle Design provides customers with vintage-style earrings and other jewelry at affordable prices.  Most jewelry ranges from about $8 to $14.  

Less and More sells handmade home office items that also save space!  Originally from Vienna, Austria, the artists behind Less and More were recently featured on the Etsy blog.  

At Happyment, you’ll find enameled jewelry from an artist in Latvia who incorporates modern designs and bold colors into all of her work.  These polka dot earrings would make a fun gift for a friend or even yourself!

Looking for an inspirational message to keep in mind?  Parada Creations is a great source for inspirational art prints, and most of them are around $20.  With over 2500 sales, this Connecticut-based shop is an Etsy favorite.   

Sara is a senior English major, Art History minor, and Women's and Gender studies concentrator at Kenyon College. She was born and raised in Manhattan and never dreamed she would attend college surrounded by cornfields. She has spent two summers as an editorial intern at ELLE Magazine. She always has a magazine (or three) with her. She loves her role as Kenyon's Campus Correspondent!