Zombie apocalypse survival kit essentials

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

This semester’s survival kits have arrived along with the latest season of The Walking Dead. This got us thinking: these kits are useful for more than just a tough semester. Here’s how you can survive a zombie apocalypse with the goodies from the Her Campus Survival Kit.

Diva Cup Slaying zombies left and right can get pretty gory, but you don’t have to deal with any more blood than necessary. Use the Diva Cup during your time of month to keep any extra mess at bay.

Freeman Facial Masks Running from zombies is sure to leave you constantly stressed and your skin will show it. Benefits of being alive include a certain glow to your complexion that only a beating heart can give you. Freeman Beauty’s facial masks will help keep that glow bright and fresh. It’s just a bonus that you can use the clay masks for camouflage.

CamelBak Forge Divide Mug This CamelBak mug has got your back. The Forge Divide Mug is built for all-terrain use that makes it easy to drink one-handed so you won’t have to miss a beat fighting off those zombies. Clean water will surely be a rare commodity in a zombie apocalypse world and this leak-proof mug will save every drop.

Wearsafe The Wearsafe Tag is a personal safety button that instantly connects you to loved ones when you’re in a sticky situation. A zombie-infested world is the stickiest of situations, so consider the Wearsafe tag your new best friend and most helpful companion.

Monistat Yeast infections are caused by an imbalance in your system. Being surrounded by actual decaying bodies will surely affect impair your immune system and Monistat Complete Care Instant Itch Relief Cream may be come in handy.

Rimmel London Makeup Rimmel’s 24HR Supercurler Mascara, Colour Precise Eyeliner and The Only 1 Lipstick may not be super useful in a zombie apocalypse, but a girl’s got to feel pretty sometimes, right? At least you know your face will stay in place with the mascara’s 24-hour hold and all-day wear eyeliner.

Juicy Couture I ♥ JUICY COUTURE Fragrance Let’s be real. Running and fighting for your life may sometimes keep you from taking much needed showers. If it’s been a day too many since you smelled decent, just spritz on Juicy Couture’s I ♥ JUICY COUTURE fragrance.

We’re going to be giving away these goodies so make sure to follow us on Twitter, Instagram & like us on Facebook for updates!

Hello! My name is Gabrielle, but I go by Gael and I am a junior public relations major. I'm a Filipino American with a love for traveling and I've lived in Manila, Shanghai and Ohio. When I'm not writing for Her Campus, I'm writing for Flash Communications. You can also find me blogging, tweeting and whatever else comes with maintaining my multitude of online presences (and Her Campus' as well). I also enjoy shopping, obsessing over Star Wars, puppies, making videos for my youtube channel and buying too many books than I have time for. Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the internet! xx
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.