You Know You’re Over This Semester When…

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Here at Kent State, everyone is still recovering from spring break and trying to get rid of the food babies from Easter. Those breaks were such a tease, leaving us with a few remaining weeks in the spring semester. You know you’re over this semester when…

1. You have no more food in your fridge, so you’re left eating those stale chips that you forgot about from when you moved in.

2. You have so much to do, but instead you just take a nap.4 projects due this week? How about I research the inside of my eyelids instead…

3. Your “Screw It” attitude is in full force.

4. You start to calculate your grades, hoping to pass.You currently need a 300% on the final to pass the class? Perfect.

5. Your bank account is non existent.

6. Cleaning just goes out the window.

7. Your daily outfit consists of a messy bun and yoga pants.

8. The sight of your roommate is starting to make you sick.

9. You’re over eating on campus food.They won’t get my meal plan. **stuffs face**

10. Coffee doesn’t work anymore.That 5th shot of espresso did nothing?! Let’s add 5 more.

Hang in there, Flashes! We’re almost done!

Hello! I'm Morgan! I'm a Junior majoring in Visual Journalism. My passions include photography and graphic design. I'm obsessed with Dunkin Donuts, and puppies are my weakness. Check out my articles!
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.