What your favorite flower says about you

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Baby’s Breath- Young at Heart

Your youthful spirit is contagious. As a true romantic you believe in fairy tales and everlasting love. You live for romantic movies and have probably cried every time you’ve watched The Notebook (same girl same). You’re generally a happy and positive person. With your playful spirit comes the tendency to be naive.  

Lilies- Compassionate and Dignified

You’re friendly and kind and love helping and caring for others. You also have a strong maternal side. You’re a passionate, hard worker who takes great pride in yourself and your accomplishments. People respect and think very highly of you. When it comes to fashion, you basically slay. Your sense of style is flawless and you know how to stand out in a crowd   

Carnations- Down-to-Earth

You find content with the simple things in life. At times you can be reserved but you’re always genuine. People admire your practical, tell-it-how-it-is attitude and often come to you for advice and guidance. You love when your friends confide in you; You totally thrive on it. Trustworthy, you can definitely keep a secret. Change is extremely hard for you, probably because you practically live in your comfort zone.       

Daisies- Cheerful

A vibrant personality that lives life to the fullest, you are the glass-half full kind of optimist people love to associate with. You are a morning person. An avid nature lover, you are always down for an adventure. The life of the party, you thrive in social situations. You love to make people laugh and are a great.

Sunflower- Energetic

Girl, you are a ball of sunshine! Your mere presence can light up the room. Your favorite activity? Making new friends. Bubbly and outgoing, you make friends easily. You’re the most optimistic in your squad. You love being the center of attention. Just like you, your style is bright, warm and bold.

Rose- Traditional and Romantic

You always think with your heart. You’re romantic, passionate and emotionally inclined. Perfection is what you strive for in everything you do. Your aesthetic? Classic, timeless and never going out of style. You have an old soul. Some may call you old fashioned, but you love holding on to tradition. Deep and meaningful relationships are one of the many things you cherish. You are the epitome of female charm.  

Tulip- Lighthearted

Passionate about traveling, you just want to see the world. You’re a people person. Everything you do, you give it your best effort. You’re thoughtful, sweet and sensitive with an easy-going personality. You value your family very highly. Unlike most people, change is something that you seek and adapt to very well.

Orchid- Elegant and Mysterious

You’re a refined and classy lady. You have an air of mystery about you and a small group of close friends. You value honesty and speak your mind when need be. You’re not the loudest person in the room, but people are still drawn to you. You are very knowledgeable. As much as you hate to admit it, your appearance and image are very important.  

Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.