This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

We all have that playlist that we go to every morning on our walk to class. Here is a glimpse into my top five songs on that list. 

Circles by Post Malone

Austin Richard Post, Post Malone, will always hold a special place in my heart, so you know I had to add his latest single off his upcoming album “Hollywood’s Bleeding.” 

Teeth by 5 Seconds of Summer

I don’t know about you, but I’ve been a 5SOS fan since the One Direction days. Now they did lose me for a while, but with the bops they have been releasing recently I’m officially re-hooked. *Cue me on my fan account again!* 

I Warned Myself by Charlie Puth

Ok, the only thing I have to address is the…um…choking sound effect. My only comment is…yes.

The Weekend (Funk Wav Remix) by SZA & Calvin Harris

Now, I’ll be honest, I found this song on TikTok, but it is a flippin’ bop. The beat just requires me to body roll. Catch me dancing all the way to the journalism building when this song comes up on my shuffle.

Hot Girl Bummer by Blackbear

Blackbear also holds a special place in my heart (yes, I have a type) so when this song came out, I was all over it. And I wasn’t really all about this ‘Hot Girl Summer’ because well I didn’t feel as though the song was a bop, and I don’t really like summer. I’m ready for them sad boi hours, ladies.

I hope you found some new songs to add to your stroll to class!

Jess Goodwin is a  senior at Kent State University, where she is the Senior Editor for the Her Campus Kent State chapter! She is a Journalism major who has enjoyed writing and telling stories her whole life. When she is not writing, Jess is dancing and choreographing. She has been dancing for over 15 years and choreographing for just about 3 years now! She has a passion for movies, books and entertainment, but she also has a love for activism and promoting love! Jess's socials are: Instagram: @jess.goodwin Twitter: @jessgoodwin13 
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.