This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Do you have a passion for givning back? How about a passion for fashion? Well now you can have the best of both worlds.

Serengetee is a clothing/apparel company that uses fabrics from around the world and donates 5% of the proceeds to a great cause. Apparel includes long sleeve shirts, short sleeve shirts, racer back tops, baseball t-shirts and so many more styles. You pick a pocket fabric based on either the design you like, or the cause it supports. For example, you can choose a long sleeve shirt with the Ashton pocket that helps keep pollution out of our oceans. They have 32 awesome causes. Besides clothes, they carry hats, laptop cases and more. Each fabric is hand made from artisans around the globe, so you’re supporting those workers, that cause and wearing something stylish. 

Serengetee is an amazing company to get involved with. The items are reasonably priced, and are so unique that not one garment is the same. Serengetee’s motto is “Wear the World, Change the World” and I believe Kent State students are ready to change the world.

My friend Kelsey Merritt, a sophomore fashion merchandising major, is a Campus Rep for Serengetee. She says that being a rep is awesome.

“I have such a passion for a company, that I love telling people about it. I take pictures, use social media and try to get the word out as much as possible. I’m working hard to find creative ways to get the message out, and I can’t wait to see where it goes on campus,” she said.

In the future, Merritt would love to work for Serengetee. “I believe these companies are paving the way for a brighter future, and I want to be a part of that.”

If you are interested, visit Serengetee’s website and use Kelsey’s coupon code: Merritt15 to get 15% off your purchase

Follow Serengetee on social media @serengetee and use #WearTheWorld to show us what you got from the site. You can also follow Kelsey @kelsey670 for updates on Serengetee.

Pop culture enthusiast, adventure seeker, lover of all things purple and an expert on Marilyn Monroe.
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.