Ways To Get A Quick Workout In

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Ways to get in a quick workout!

Often times, we as college students are not always focused on working out or really exercise in general. Not only this, but we become so busy that we do not have large periods of time to dedicate to working out. Although it can be seen as a burden to exercise, we need to do it in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Here are some tips to make working out not only quick, but also a little more fun than the usual jog on the treadmill.

We don’t always have to be in the gym to get some exercise in and get our hearts beating. Playing games such as “Just Dance” on our televisions can get us up and moving. By doing this, it is not even necessary to leave your house and you get the fun of a little competition!

It is important to recognize that you don’t really need much in terms of equipment to exercise. Doing things such as jumping jacks, crunches and pushups will work many of the muscles in your body at once. If you have 10 minutes of free time in your day, you can strengthen your body with a few short exercises.

Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.