Trending Now: Bulky Sandals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

It’s the battle of the bulge! Although chunky sandals may not seem dainty and chic, like it or not, they’re trending. Here are some of our top-picks, ranging from charming to edgy. 

J. Crew Embellished Leather Sandals – $200

These bulky babies are perfect for the posh prepster taking this trend for a whirl. The gemstones add a touch of class, and the camel tone will match all of that light pink in your closet.

Topshop “Fancie” Chunky Sandal – $65

Go grunge in these leather sandals found at Topshop. They give off a relaxed vibe, and would look effortlessly Olsen with an oversized grey knit sweater.

Zara Wraparound Leather Sandals – $70

For an everyday chunky sandal, these are your best bet. Versatile and comfy, these would look great paired with almost any casual outfit. We’re thinking nautical stripes? They’re asking for it. 

Forever 21 Faux Leather Slip-On Sandals – $20

Hallelujah! A chunky sandal that fits into the college girl budget. Your prayers have been answered. Trusty Forever 21 sells these bulky beauties for just $20. Get em’ while they’re trending.  

Junior Fashion Merchandising student at Kent State University. Lover of Pilates, Sex and the City, Decorating, Entertaining, Marie Claire, Thai food, the Olsen twins, Christmas, and Traveling.