This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Every once in awhile a star is born at Kent State; this past weekend was one no exception as one girl in particular rose to fame because of a total mishap at a frat party. It seemed like it would be a typical Friday night at the Sigma Chi house. That was until a horrendous paint spill caused mayhem throughout the party after a certain Kent State student slipped in the paint and tracked it all through the house. The damage was so bad, the guys even started a GoFundMe to help. Although you have to sympathize with the frat brothers, it has sent a hilarious shockwave through the Twitter-sphere. So here is our countdown (in no order) of the top seven #paintgirl tweets:

1

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

7. 

Basically, @irot_relsniug summed up our sentiments to a T.

Laci Lock

Kent State

Hey y'all, my name is Laci. I'm a junior Fashion Merchandising major with big dreams of the big city. I hail from the South, study in the Midwest, and dream of East Coast living. If you need to get in contact with me, please email me at llock@kent.edu. Thanks!
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.