Top 5 Summer Road Trip Destinations

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Summer is finally here! Looking for a fun getaway with friends?  Here are 5 great options for a summer roadtrip!

1. Austin, TX

Austin is one of the most unique and exciting cities in Texas. This city has great night life and is one of the best cities for music in the U.S.

2. Graceland, Tennessee

Graceland, the home of Elvis. Need we say more?

3. Sequoia National Park, California

If you haven’t seen a forest of sequoia trees, this is definitely a stop you need to make!

4. Emerald Gorge, Oregon

The Emerald Gorge, located on the Columbia River, is a great destination for nature lovers. This section of the river is filled with natural beauty and a multitude of waterfalls.

5. Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Milwaukee boasts the largest music festival in the world, Summerfest. This year, Summerfest will be headlined by Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga, Luke Bryan, and several others. 

Whether it be near or far, hopefully one of these destinations will spark your desire for adventure and new places!

Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.