This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Returning to school, adjusting to new schedules and the transition into cooler weather are all exciting, and sometimes, a little stressful. Luckily, Her Campus kindly sent us the new back-to-school survival kits full of goodies. Here is a bit about each of the products we received!

L’Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze

Winter is quickly approaching and there is one thing many girls are going to miss: their glowy summer skin. To combat this common problem, L’Oreal sent us their self-tanning milk for an at home, effortless tan. Not only does this product keep you bronzed, but it also is formulated with the use of vitamin E to nourish and hydrate your skin, another perfect solution for the dry skin months that are just around the corner.

Garden of Life Maple Sea Salt Protein Bar

As college students, we are constantly busy and usually on the go. Sometimes, with packed schedules and long days, it can be a struggle to find time to eat, which is why the Garden of Life Maple Sea Salt Protein Bar was a great fit in the survival kit. With 12g of protein, these bars are a perfect treat to keep in your backpack for the fuel you need to get through your classes. Better yet, these bars are organic, non-GMO, gluten free, soy free and contain no added sugars! Made from wholesome ingredients such as organic dates and cashew butter, you can’t go wrong with this snack.

Buxom Big Tease Plumping Mascara

Whether you’re a makeup everyday type of person or only wear it for a night out or special occasion, every girl needs a good mascara on hand. Buxom kindly sent us their ‘Big Tease’ mascara. I tried this out on my sister (seen on the right eye in the second picture), and it lifted her lashes and added volume with ease. The shape of the applicator made for a mess-free application and created more volume towards the outside of the eye for a wispy look. This makeup must-have creates full, voluminous and thick lashes for added drama that makes your eyes pop!

Katy Perry’s Indi Fragrance

Who doesn’t love a signature scent? Katy Perry’s Indi is a fresh but rich blend of 11 different musks that beautifully compliment three classic top notes: white tea, Italian bergamot and white cedarwood. Perfect for any season, this fragrance is a great addition to your morning routine for an added boost of confidence and lasting feeling of freshness.

Franks Red Hot

No shade to Kent, but we all know dining hall food can sometimes be a bit bland, which is why the pouch full of hot sauce packets and seasoning from Franks was a genius addition to the survival kit. Their classic cayenne pepper hot sauce is a staple in so many homes, and now, in so many college students backpacks. As if this staple sauce wasn’t good enough on its own, the pouch reading “I put hot sauce in my bag” was the icing on top of this treat.

All in all, this great mix of products is perfect for the back-to-school season and can cater to all sorts of needs, whether it be beauty, food or hygiene products, this survival kit has us covered.

Haley Tiepelman

Kent State '20

Haley is a Fashion Merchandising major at Kent State University and is minoring in Fashion Media. Along with fashion, she loves music and attending concerts, especially in her hometown of St.Louis.
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.