kaizen nguy n jcLcWL8D7AQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
kaizen nguy n jcLcWL8D7AQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Summer Survival Kit Giveaway

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

The Her Campus Summer Survival Kits have arrived, and you’ve got a chance to nab one for yourself. This survival kit is the perfect buddy for a fun summer adventure, containing everything from shaving cream to Vera Bradley goodies. Here’s a list of the awesome brands represented in our kit:

CamelBak: Forge Divide Travel Mug

Stay hydrated, collegiettes! CamelBak’s Forge Divide travel mug is insulated, leak-proof and can be operated with one hand, making it the perfect travel companion.

Monthly GiftLBB (Little Black Box)

We never thought we would ever look forward to anything referred to as a “monthly gift,” but Monthly Gift Little Black Boxes make getting your period feel like a prize. Complete with luxe tampons, pads and chocolate, you’ll be coutning down the days until your next “monthly.”  Maybe I should say monthly a couple more times?

PureSilk

It’s shaving season, ladies, and Pure Silk has you covered! Mini raspberry mist shaving cream will help you prep for the beach days ahead.

Brappz

These fun-colored bands are sure to go with everything in your summer wardrobe. Brappz are a vacation necessity. They can turn into anything from a hair tie to a bra strap!

Spots: Spots Luggage Tag

Spots advertises itself as a “home-sharing” app that allows colleges students on the go to find affordable living accommodations with a click of the button. It makes taking that impromptu summer road trip with friends much easier. You won’t have to worry about where you’ll crash at the end of the day.

Vera Bradley: Twice as Nice keychain and accordian wallet

Plan on spending most of your summer at your internship? This brightly-colored Very Bradley wallet and key chain will make fun, new additions to your purse.

Want to win these goodies and more? Follow us on Twitter @HCKentState and retweet the pinned tweet about our giveaway! Be sure to retweet us by Wednesday; we want to get your prizes to you before you leave for the summer! You must be a Kent State student to enter.

Hello! My name is Gabrielle, but I go by Gael and I am a junior public relations major. I'm a Filipino American with a love for traveling and I've lived in Manila, Shanghai and Ohio. When I'm not writing for Her Campus, I'm writing for Flash Communications. You can also find me blogging, tweeting and whatever else comes with maintaining my multitude of online presences (and Her Campus' as well). I also enjoy shopping, obsessing over Star Wars, puppies, making videos for my youtube channel and buying too many books than I have time for. Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the internet! xx
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.